Garlic Chicken Stir Fry

//Garlic Chicken Stir Fry

Garlic Chicken Stir Fry

GF_CrispyGarlicPepper

I am proud to say that 95% of the dishes on offer at my shop our shop are gluten free, with the remaining 5% of them that can be made gluten free on request.  Adapting recipes and finding substitutes for hard to find ingredients is a side of cooking that we love.

This very tasty recipe is a  Gluten Free Crispy Garlic & White Pepper Chicken, and yes it’s gluten free!  Serve this addictive dish on some fluffy jasmine rice and perhaps enjoy with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

2017-08-28T18:26:42+00:00

Leave A Comment